2. The information we collect
2.1 Registration data
When you sign up for the Service, we may collect information we ask you for, like your username, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, postal code, and country. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your profile, such as your mobile phone number and mobile service provider.
2.2 Usage, log data & cookies
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information, including:
(1) information about your type of subscription and your, interactions with the Service
(2) the details of the queries you make;
(3) User Content you post, upload and/or contribute to the Service (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use);
(4) technical data, which may include the URL you are coming from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system.
2.3 Payment data
When you sign up for a Trial or any of our Paid Subscriptions, or make other purchases through the Service, your credit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment are collected and stored by third party payment processors. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history. In addition, the third party payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits. If you choose to pay by invoice, Service may need to collect and transfer additional information, like your name, date of birth and phone number, to our invoicing service provider to enable credit checks and send you invoices. The use of your data by our invoicing service provider is subject to its privacy policies.
3. How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information, to:
(1) provide, personalise, and improve your experience with the Service and products and services made available through the Service, for example by providing customised or localised content and advertising;
(2) ensure technical functioning of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Service;
(3) communicate with you for Service-related purposes, including promotional e-mails or messages;
(4) enable and promote the Service, including features and content of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, such as sharing, user interactions, notifications and suggestions, and integration with third party services;
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
5. Contact us